Fountain Film Festival Announces Award-Winning Student Films
The Fountain Film Festival, a student-led project sponsored by OSUN and Bard College Berlin, has announced awardees that were selected from over fifteen short student films screened online May 8 and 9. The Best Film Award went to “Sirens” by Alina Asylbekova from American University of Central Asia and the Audience Award went to “8 de Marzo” by Ariela Madera from Bard College Annandale.
- Center for Human Rights and the Arts Featured in Hyperallergic
- Sonita Alizada '23 Awarded Coveted Freedom Prize
- Solve Climate by 2030: Growing Audiences and Generating Solutions
- Get Engaged 2021: What Does It Mean To Be Civically Engaged?
- Aysuda Kölemen and OSUN's Threatened Scholars Integration Initiative Featured in German Press
- CEU Summer University 2021 Features New Collaborative Courses With OSUN
- 5/14FridayConversations about Populism
6:00 am – 7:00 am EDT/GMT-4 Online Event
- 5/14FridayOpen Networking Session on Defining Civic Engagement
9:00 am – 10:00 am EDT/GMT-4 Online Event
- 5/14FridayEnglish Language Conversation Tables
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT/GMT-4 Online Event
- 5/15SaturdayExperimental Humanities "Unconference" on COVID Exceptionalism
10:00 am – 3:00 pm EDT/GMT-4 Online Event